- Sharing a location with others via SMS or email requires the recipient to have installed this app also
- Ensure you have clear line of sight from your device to the sky so your device can lock on to the free GPS signals broadcast from the numerous GPS satellites orbiting the Earth.
- If you stand between skyscrapers, sit inside a building or walk under dense tree foliage the GPS signal will likely be blocked. Find some clear sky and the device will find your location
- Avoid magnetic interference (like that found in vehicles or near other electronic gadgets or appliances) as this can affect the built-in compass and give a false direction. Sometimes a wiggle of your device will help the built-in compass figure out which way to go. If the device determines it needs to be re-calibrated then it will automatically display the standard iOS compass calibration screen.
find my way back now
Return to or visit any bookmarked location with the mobile data free mode (using just your device’s built-in GPS and the custom direction pointer) or use a map where connectivity permits, the choice is yours.
- Manage and store an UNLIMITED number of locations
- No mobile data required to find locations when using only GPS and the custom direction POINTER
- Find locations using MAPS (requires data connection)
- SHARE locations with your friends via SMS or EMAIL to meet up
- Store your current location using GPS
- Store ANY location in the world using MAPS
- See how FAR AWAY you are from your chosen location as the crow flies
- Regardless of your route the pointer will KEEP POINTING to your destination
What customers have said about this app
“Used this app on a day out to find my way back to the station in Leeds – worked a treat! Won’t ever be getting lost again!! Highly recommended!”
“A very useful app for recording multiple locations”
“Used this to find my way back home at the end of a long walk; it was very accurate. Also, the map feature adds a new dimension to the experience of the app and aids you when finding your way back somewhere. Overall, a great little app!”